Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Russian dish for Mr.Tsuyuki

When I thought of all the foods that I’ve eaten; only one thing came to my mind.  The dish I would like to introduce is called Cutlets.  A very simple dish to be made in a short time that tastes amazing.  Ingredients are: two pounds of ground chicken, two eggs, one medium onion that is shredded, four crushed garlic cloves, and salt and pepper for taste.  To make it you began with beating the eggs into the ground chicken.  Add onions, garlic, salt, and pepper.  Heat the pan with olive oil.  Spoon the mixture onto the pan and form a patty shape and fry on both sides.  After that you are set for your meal.  The best way to experience is to have spaghetti with lots of butter with the cutlets.  Ketchup or barbeque sauce can be added to a more intense flavor if needed.  With a glass of milk and as many cutlets you can have, you’re in heaven.  This simple dish brings back a lot of memories and makes me react like a little child every time I hear that cutlets are being made.  To tell you the truth this meal is very simple and easily made.  A real Russian means that the table is covered with food so the table cloth can’t be seen.  If the table cloth is visible there isn’t enough food.  So I chose this very simple and delicious dish for Mr.Tsuyuki to try out.  I hope others can try making it themselves and comment on what they thought of it.  I hope you enjoyed my new blog on a different food to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment